Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Passover Seder

Woohoo! Matthew found the afikomen!!!
Too bad there's not ham on the seder plate-
Jacob would fit in perfectly! hmmm... no turkey either :)




SO much fun! Somehow, I got put in charge of our synagogue's congregational Passover Seder... Not complaining, just funny to me... But, I really do enjoy planning/organizing events; it's almost like it gives me a goal that I can actually reach and complete. There were 24 people in attendance this year! All but 2 of them were members of the synagogue (the other 2 were guests from Goodfellow AFB).

I've heard that everyone enjoyed it, so I am hoping to make this an annual event.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how grown up your children are getting. It has been so long since I've seen them.

You have such a lovely family.
Carol B.

Ami said...

Hi Carol! It's been so long since I've seen YOU too!!!
Yes, they are all getting so big. And, they can be lovely at times :)

Hope to see you soon! Sunday maybe?