Sunday, September 14, 2008

What a FUN day!

Oh MY GOSH! We had so much fun yesterday! But, we are SO exhausted! Megan was in the Canoe Flag Ceremony PLUS three races. I was in two sponsor races- one for San Angelo Family Magazine with Megan (we came in 4th place), and one with one of my Girl Scouts' moms, Christine for Gandy Ink (Christine works for them). We came in 3rd place in that one! I am just glad that none of the races that Megan or I were in ended with us in the river! (Several canoes tipped yesterday.)

We had the Girl Scouts Family FunFest in the morning before the Canoe Races, for which I was the Chairperson. It was so much work, but I think the people that came had lots of fun.

It is Sunday morning, and I am exhausted, but please with the day yesterday. Hope to get back in a canoe soon!

No comments: