Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Never Met a Stranger

We have finally decided to change over our phone service, so it is the same as our cable company. The Suddenlink man rang our doorbell, and Jacob ran to answer it (with me running behind him). He opened the door, saw the truck, and said, "Oh, our email is working fine. Thank you!" When I explained to Jacob that now Suddenlink will be our phone company too, he finally stepped aside to let Ray in.
Jacob being Jacob, he spent most of the time Ray was here asking questions, telling him about HIS tools, and basically making a new friend. By the time Ray was leaving, he and Jacob were keeping up a good conversation. Not sure how this come about, but as I followed them outside, I saw him handing Jacob his hat, then reaching in to the truck for his "backup" hat.
I ran inside to grab my camera, so I wouldn't miss this adorable moment. After I took the picture, Jacob gave Ray the hat back, and said, "Thanks for sharing." Too Stinkin' CUTE!!!

2 comments:

J. Page said...

What a great story! He is too cute.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Ray is pretty cute!